Kruger Park is a superb location to try out or improve your wildlife or landscape photographic skills. Not only can you learn to take better photographs, but you get an awesome Kruger safari vacation at the same time!
Our photographic safaris are organised with an expert photographer for the duration of the trip to guide you and help you improve your photography skills and knowledge of your camera.
We cover the following topics during the safari:
- Sunsets and sunrise shooting
- Dealing with Harsh Light (Midday)
- Photography in Motion – Action Shots
- Macro shots (insects, flowers and the like)
- Shot Composition – Positioning and Framing of Subjects in the Shot
- Post shooting tweaks and software
- Welcome drink
- All tea’s and Coffee’s
- Safari’s and walks
- Dinner, light lunch and breakfast
- All park and conservation fees
- Notebook covering photo topics and some quick reference cards
- All cold beverages and bar
- Transfers to and from KMIA (Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport) – available on request.
- Camera equipment
Make an Enquiry
We can customise the length of this safari according to your time constraints.
Please fill in the form below to enquire about our Kruger Photographic Safari